Tweener Tennis Court Lighting
Tweener® tennis court lighting: now available through ETC Sports Surfaces
Lighting is crucial for all tennis courts . But fitting tennis court floodlights can be costly and intrusive. Now, ETC Sports Surfaces has a new solution: Tweener tennis court lighting. It’s all thanks to our partnership with French company, NLX. We are the only UK SAPCA approved contractors authorised to distribute Tweener in the UK. And that’s great news for our clients. Why? Because Tweener can halve the cost of installing and powering your tennis floodlights!
What are Tweener tennis court floodlights?
Tweener is an award-winning, patented LED tennis court lighting solution. It can cut your purchasing, installation and running costs by 50%. Plus, you can install it in less than a day. And there are no structural works involved. Tweener tennis court lighting is also compatible with most outdoor courts. That includes single courts, multiple courts, open singles or doubles.
More than 250 tennis courts in Europe have installed this LED tennis court lighting. That’s hardly surprising, since Tweener won the 2018 Tennis Industry Innovation Challenge in the USA. The system offers huge benefits, including:
- Up to 50% savings on purchasing, installing and maintaining your tennis court lighting.
- Plug-and-play fitting in less than a day with no structural works.
- Exceptional lighting with no shadow or glare, even on high balls.
- Uniform lighting across the playing surface.
- Fence integration, which makes the system invisible by day.
- AFNOR NF P90-110 compliance, with an average illuminance level of 300 lux and illumination uniformity factor of 0.7.
Can I install Tweener myself?
No – unfortunately not! However it is such a quick & easy installation that you would barely even notice we have been & completed the work. Tweener tennis court lighting is that it can be easily installed without any structural changes to your court. And that cuts one of the biggest costs associated with equipping outdoor tennis courts.
The Tweener® kit comes with the following components as standard:
- 20 x pre-connected LED bars (16 x long and 4 x short) with waterproof connectors.
- 2 x electrical supply boxes.
- A universal fastening system – suitable for most outside tennis courts.
- Easy-to-follow instructions.
How can I purchase Tweener?
ETC Sports Surfaces is the only SAPCA approved contractor authorised to distribute Tweener in the UK. So, if you want to transform your courts and your costs, contact us directly.
You can also:
Keep up to date with the Tweener outdoor tennis lighting blog