sports / Tennis Court Construction
At ETC Sports Surfaces we specialise in the design, construction and maintenance of residential, recreational and competitive tennis court surfaces. We offer many types of tennis courts for schools, higher education establishments, sports centres, tennis clubs and private properties.
Advances in sports technology, surface materials and construction techniques means that there are many tennis court surfaces available. Widely used, modern tennis surfaces include All Weather Porous Macadam (Tarmac), Artificial Sand-Filled / Sand-Dressed Carpet, Artificial Needlepunch Carpet, Artificial Clay Carpet and Porous and Non-Porous Acrylic. In addition, there are also many variations in the size of tennis court surfaces available to consider.
TENNIS COURT DESIGN
Here at ETC Sports Surfaces we understand how challenging it is to decide which tennis court design and surface will best suit your requirements. That’s why, as tennis court construction experts we make it our business to help you decide by providing expert knowledge, industry guidelines and technical information to ensure your new tennis surface suits your needs perfectly.
Each project is unique, which is why tennis surfaces can vary in cost. To ensure we provide you with advice tailored to your individual requirements, we offer a free consultation and site visit, followed by a free quotation. What’s more our experienced tennis court contractors are on hand throughout the entire development to provide free, friendly and professional advice.
TENNIS COURT CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
At ETC Sports Surfaces we offer the following tennis court construction services:
- All Weather Porous Macadam (Tarmac) surfaces, including ETC Tennis Playmac for tennis courts and ETC Multi Playmac for multi-use games areas (MUGAs)
- Artificial Sand-Filled Carpets for tennis clubs
- Low maintenance Artificial Clay Carpet with benefits of a modern synthetic surface
- Artificial Needle Punched Carpet, including the Playrite Matchplay II for both indoor and outdoor use
- Non-Porous Acrylic, an impervious surface ideal for sports halls and domes
- Porous Acrylic surface for outdoor use
- Secure perimeter tennis court fencing, including Double Wire Panel Fencing and Weld Mesh Fencing
- Tennis court maintenance and refurbishment of Artificial Tennis Courts and Porous Macadam Tennis Courts