sports / Rugby
ETC Sports Surfaces are a leading provider of all-weather sports pitches, including artificial rugby pitches for schools, colleges, sports centres, rugby clubs and training facilities. Artificial pitches are now widely used in sport and the most suitable type of surface for rugby is the 3G Pitch, designed for high performance, safety and durability in recreational and club-standard rugby.
The revolutionary new technology behind the 3G pitch means that whilst playing on an artificial rugby pitch, players can enjoy the look and feel of natural turf. They also have all the benefits of hardwearing, weather and stud resistant performance.
Recreational rugby pitches come in a variety of sizes with a choice of two types of 3G surfaces; the dynamic base, a hardwearing cost-effective synthetic surface and the popular engineered base, a non-abrasive synthetic turf pitch requiring minimal maintenance.
ALL WEATHER RUGBY PITCHES
At ETC Sports Surface, we understand that choosing the right surface for your facility can be challenging with many factors to consider, such as area size, surface specifications and facility requirements. That’s why our experienced sports pitch contractors provide a free consultation and site-visit to help you choose the most appropriate pitch surface customised to your facility’s individual needs. We also offer a number of rugby pitch maintenance services to help keep your sports surface in the very best playing condition.
As each rugby pitch construction project is unique, costs can vary, therefore please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with a free quotation based on your sports surface requirements.
RUGBY PITCH CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
At ETC Sports Surfaces we offer the following rugby pitch construction services:
- Construction of All-Weather rugby pitches with characteristics of natural turf
- 3G Rugby Pitch with hardwearing dynamic base and non-abrasive engineered base options
- Installation of pitch dividers for cross-play
- Customised, robust rugby pitch fencing systems, incorporating rebound boards
- Rugby pitch floodlighting to maximise use in winter months
- Installation of rugby pitch seating and sheltering
- Sports pitch refurbishment and Rugby surface maintenance