sports / Hockey
ETC Sports Surfaces are a highly experienced sports pitch contractor. We offer a multitude of sports surfaces, including artificial hockey pitches designed to provide your facility with high levels of play performance, whilst ensuring safety and suitability for your players.
We specialise in the design, construction and maintenance of artificial hockey turf surfaces for schools and other education establishments, recreational sports clubs and professional hockey and training facilities. Most commonly used surfaces are Sand-Dressed Hockey Pitches and Sand-Filled Systems, Needle Punch Carpets and 3G pitches, including the 3G multi-surface for both football and hockey combination play.
ARTIFICIAL HOCKEY PITCH DESIGN
We understand that hockey is a physically demanding sport, which can often challenge its playing surface. Therefore, your facility will need an artificial sports pitch that is hard wearing, suitable for the level of play performance and requires a practical level of maintenance.
At ETC Sports Surfaces we will customise your artificial hockey pitch to your facility’s individual requirements to ensure you gain maximum performance, functionality and value. We offer a number of additional services, including goal recesses and basketball shooting goals which can be incorporated if required, as well as seating and shelters. We can also provide customised and robust pitch fencing and floodlighting solutions.
Our experienced sports pitch contractors will be on hand throughout the entire process to offer expert knowledge, industry guidelines and technical information to ensure your project meets all of your requirements swiftly and efficiently. Please contact us to arrange a free consultation, site visit and quotation.
HOCKEY PITCH CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
At ETC Sports Surfaces we offer the following hockey pitch construction services:
- New build hockey pitch construction and renewal of artificial hockey surfaces
- Sand-Dressed hockey pitches, designed for professional and recreational play
- Sand-Filled Systems, a more cost-effective hockey pitch surface
- Needle Punch Carpets, a hard wearing hockey surface with excellent characteristics and durability
- Floodlighting, to maximise the use of your hockey pitch in winter months
- Robust hockey fencing with kickboards to protect from damage
- Goal recesses and basketball shooting goals can be incorporated
- Hockey pitch seating and shelters