fencing / Weldmesh Fencing
ETC Sports Surfaces offer a comprehensive range of weldmesh fencing systems that can be used in schools and higher education establishments, sports clubs, training facilities and private and public spaces. Weldmesh fencing is best suited to artificial turf pitches for a wide variety of sports, such as hockey, football, athletics, netball and tennis and is regarded as a step-up from traditional chain link fencing.
Weldmesh fencing is proven to be strong and durable and is praised for its versatility. This type of sports fencing is less likely to be vandalised and the mesh is designed to inhibit climbing. In addition, mesh fencing offers a safe and visually attractive solution for spectators whilst ensuring the security of your sports facility.
Available in both galvanised and plastic coated galvanised rolls in green or black, weldmesh fencing can be supplied in 25m lengths with various heights and gauges available. Unlike chain link fencing, a welded mesh fence is supplied in roll form. It is not woven but welded at every horizontal and vertical intersection, which provides a more rigid barrier.
Here at ETC Sports Surfaces, we understand that choosing the correct sports fencing system for your facility can be challenging. There are many factors to consider such as sporting requirements, facility area and size and playing demands. That’s why our sports fencing contractors are on hand to provide you with professional advice and technical guidance to help you make the right decision. What’s more we can provide a welded mesh fencing system that is bespoke to your facility’s requirements and customised to any required size.
WELDED MESH FENCING SERVICES
At ETC Sports we offer the following weldmesh fencing services:
- Weldmesh fencing available in both galvanised and plastic coated rolls
- Green or black welded mesh fencing options
- Pitch surrounds to include a variety of options such as kickboards or different mesh configurations
- Single, double and sliding gates available to match
- Installation of team shelters and spectator sheltering areas
- Maintenance and repair of sports fencing systems
- Goal and basketball units, including goals with over-panels, combi-units, railing goal units, recessed goals, stand-alone goal units and junior goals