sports / Athletics
At ETC Sports Surfaces we specialise in the design, construction and maintenance of synthetic sports surfaces and athletic track construction for schools, sports clubs, regional tracks and athletic training facilities. We offer various types of surfaces for full sized running track construction projects, as well as for smaller athletic facilities, such as javelin, long-jump, discus and shotput.
Different types of athletic sports and running track surfaces include, the Full Pour System, which meets IAAF (International Association of Athletics Federations) regulations, the Sandwich System for heavy usage and the most widely used Spray Coat System, providing durability and energy reduction. In addition, we can provide a range of robust and customised track fencing and floodlighting solutions.
ATHLETIC TRACK DESIGN
Our experienced sports surface contractors are available to provide free, friendly and professional advice, including technical requirements and industry guidelines to ensure you select an athletic surface that will maximise the potential of your facility. We can also provide clients with a range of athletic track maintenance and refurbishment services to ensure the quality, cleanliness and safety of your sports track.
The costs involved in athletic track construction vary for each project, depending on area size, surface specifications and facility requirements. At ETC Sports Surfaces we aim to find you the most cost-effective and suitable athletic sports surface option for your facility. Please contact us and we will be happy to provide a free consultation, site-visit and quotation.
ATHLETICS TRACK CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
At ETC Sports Surfaces we offer the following athletic track construction services:
- Athletic track construction from 2 lane triple / runs to full size athletic tracks
- Athletic Surfaces for javelin and long-jump, as well as discuss and shotput cages
- Full Pour System, the best surface available designed for international competition, with an average life expectancy of 20 years
- Sandwich System, ideal for heavy usage with an average life expectancy of 15 years
- Spray Coat System, the most popular surface widely used by schools, regional tracks and athletic training facilities
- Athletic sport and running track maintenance, repairs and refurbishment
- Compact athletic tracks and indoor athletics facilities